What information do we collect?
The Joana Montez team – atelier de design de moda Lda, within the scope of its activity, collects and processes the personal data necessary to provide services and / or supply of products, dealing in this field with data such as: name, date of birth , address, telephone number, e-mail address and / or others. We collect personal information when you register on our website, subscribe to a newsletter, purchase a product or place an order, respond to a questionnaire or a form. As a rule, personal data is collected when you contact us for a service. At each of these occasions, you consent to the collection of information. The personal data collected are treated in a computerized way and in strict compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data and are stored in a database and in no case will the data collected be used for any purpose other than that for which the consent was given The collection of personal data to persons under 18 years of age presupposes the authorization of the parents or legal guardians.
For what purpose do we use your personal data?
We use your personal information for the following reasons:
– Customize your website experience. Your personal information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
– Improve our website. We seek to constantly improve the offerings of our platform according to the information and feedback we receive from all those who use it.
– Improve customer support. Your information helps us respond more efficiently to support needs.
– Promote a hobby, contest, promotion, form, questionnaire or other resource of the website.
– Disseminate news, promotional materials, workshops, events or work done, delivered through the internet, e-mail or otherwise, according to any communication preference you have indicated.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or transferred to any other company without your consent. We may use third parties, expressly implied by you, to process personal data on our behalf, such as sending e-mails, text messages or telephone contact. The Joana Montez team – atelier de design de moda Lda is the legal controller of data, determines the purposes and means of processing, takes reasonable steps to protect personal information from access, disclosure, alteration or destruction and keeps personal data accurate and up to date. We respect the privacy of all Users of our site and undertake to protect the personal information that each User chooses to share. All Users and Customers have the right to access, rectify, cancel, oppose and exclude their personal data. If you wish to exercise your rights at any time, you may do so through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We collect personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this Policy, unless a longer retention period required by law.
Links to third-party sites